Tailor-made Tyres for All BMW Models
Easily identified by the star rating on the outer sidewall, the BMW-approved tyres are specially developed in close collaboration with top players in tyre industry such as Bridgestone, Pirelli, Continental, Goodyear/Dunlop. They are precisely crafted to be optimally tuned for your vehicle. The result: improved performance, enhanced security and the highest level of comfort. And, thanks to our extensive selection, you will find the right tyre for every BMW model.
Why you should shop with MyTyres
Tyre development begins in the early stages of vehicle development and can take up to three years, culminating in extensive testing. Starred tyres are tested in six general areas: safety, efficiency, comfort, wear, as well as in BMW driving satisfaction – the type of driving and sporty behaviour.
What makes BMW Tyres Stand out
- Safety - BMW's star-rated tyres have been given a top safety rating and feature cutting-edge Run-flat technology.
- Tailor-made - BMW-approved tyres have been individually developed to fit the chassis components of your car and its performance.
- Tested - Each tyre has passed rigorous quality tests and up to 50 different grading criteria.
- Sports - BMW approved tyres are perfectly suited to your vehicle's suspension components and adaptive systems for maximum grip and dynamic handling.
- Economical - Each tyre is designed to minimise rolling resistance, and therefore reduce fuel consumption.
If you are looking for new tyres for your BMW, you can find a good selection here. Look for the optimum tyres by starting with your BMW model. By selecting the model, you will get tyres’ dimensions which perfectly suit your car.
Shopping in One Place to Meet All Your Tyre Needs
- Wide variety of BMW tyres in our online shop
- Free delivery on purchased two tyres on, plus free returns within 30 days
- Competitive prices
- Straightforward and safe ordering and payment
- 2,100+ service partners for fast on-site assembly
Initially the BMW company produced aircraft engines for German military use. When this branch of production was banned after the First World War, the company had to realign itself. So BMW started producing engines for motorcycles and later for cars.